Associate Minister (Open Position)Associate Minister
Currently Accepting Resumes! (04/27)
Associate Minister: Student Ministry and Worship
The Associate Minister: Student Ministry and Worship will work with our ministry team at Chenal Valley Church in West Little Rock to serve and lead our congregation, with a special focus on maintaining a Christlike presence in the lives of our students and working alongside our worship team.
Youth Minister Position Responsibilities:
- Lead students from 6th–12th grade into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ through Bible teaching, mentorship, and life example
- Coordinate and lead Wednesday night youth meetings along with other events including but not limited to Sunday school, Bible studies, social events, camps, outreach, etc.
- Create a welcoming environment that challenges students to grow in their faith, service, and leadership abilities
- Ensure the growth and health of the ministry through church membership recruitment
- Engage with area Christian and public schools for speaking opportunities, service, and partnerships
Worship Minister Position responsibilities:
- Work with our Worship Leader with shared music leadership activities.
- Participate as praise team member.
- Assist with creating engaging and impactful worship services
- Identify, recruit, and equip praise team members for Sunday morning worship
- Strong and consistent personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Commitment to the mission and vision of Chenal Valley Church
- Passion for teaching and leading students
- Highly motivated to carry out vision of the student ministry
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Proficiency in singing and leading worship vocally
- Ability to work well with teams
Additional Position Notes:
- Candidate may have the opportunity to preach on select Sundays
- Candidate may have the opportunity to be the primary Worship Leader
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.